Old December 24th 07, 04:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
mike

Default replacing rubber plug for Solomon Profil binding

One of the technicians said that this was a common problem with the
profil classic binding and took the opportunity to try to sell me on

That's exactly my experience. The rubber plugs in my skate bindings
-- touch wood -- have yet to fall off even though they are years older
than my classic ones. The yellow classic plugs are visibly worn down
quite a bit -- perhaps this is expected because they are made of much
softer rubber.

I don't mind replacing the rubber plug periodically. What I don't
like is that I discover that the plug is missing on the trail. I
think I'm gong to keep a spare plug in my fanny pack.

.... Mike