Old April 11th 05, 09:50 AM
Matt

So the questions just keep coming for me, I am seriously considering
ordering the Donek, but I have few more questions. My boots are Solomon
symbios. This is a pretty soft boot, but I got them because they are
really confortable. I have recently demoed a couple of boards: 163
Burton custom, and the 163 burton canyon. The custom felt like it
might have been a bit to soft, and the canyon definitely seemed a bit
loose, but I was happy with the fact that I could easily push out the
tail to absorb some speed. I was also frustrated by the fact that I
was really nervous riding flat because both of these boards seemed to
easily get shifted when which caused me a few nasty falls. I'm hoping
you guys can help me figure out whether or not the Donek will work for
me.

My second question is about binding. Currently, I can't rock up onto
my board when I fall heel side, and If I have to sit down to strap in
then I need to flip over to toe side so I can stand up. These things
make the flow like binding systems really attractive to me, but I
wonder if they will work well with my boots, and possible board choice
of Donek? If not the flows what do people recommend? I find all the
information a bit to much, and very contradictory. So please if you
can help me answer my questions I would be very grateful.

thanks,

--Matt