Old December 4th 03, 02:46 PM
toddjb

Default Forward Lean Question - w/ new Ride bindings

(toddjb) wrote in message . com...
Just put new bindings on my board, Ride Flight Mig.
Can't seem to get my boot strapped in with my heel all the way
back when I set my forward lean.

FYI - did some research on historic posts and saw this asked in the past, but
didn't see any answers other than "buy angled boots" or "don't set your
forward lean too high" (too novices).

I have pretty soft 32 Lashed boots. They don't have an aggresive angle
forward on them. at the time I bought them, I hadn't considered it,
figuring I could rely on the highbacks for the lean.

Maybe this will fix itself after I ride a while. Going to SLC this weekend.