Old December 12th 08, 03:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default More reports on Start Grip Tape?

I keep the older Start tape on one pair of skis to use on days when
it's needed. Doesn't take to ice real well, tho, or days above about
35F. This year I've shortened it to klister length to see about less
drage, but so far haven't needed to use them.

Gene

(Melinda Shore) wrote:

I picked some up last year but we didn't get much snow and I
was only able to get out on it 3 or 4 times. The main thing
is that the stuff has an incredibly wide temperature range
and the constant rewaxing situation just doesn't come up.