Old December 3rd 07, 08:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Koos van den Hout

Default snowboard in holland

Over G wrote in :

thanks for the answer.
most of the time I will be in Amsterdam .

maybe you can recommend on a Snowboard place close to Holland ?
(that I can take the train or the bus.)

Snowplanet Spaarnwoude is reachable by bus from Amsterdam (and Haarlem).

http://www.snowplanet.nl/

Which has a bit of their website in English

http://www.snowplanet.nl/?pag=713

( in other countries ...)
also what is going in Holland in between the 28.12-3.1 (is every one
in the house. and every thing is closed ? )

Working isn't very popular in that part of the year but going shopping is
quite popular.

(also if you can tell me usually what is the weather in that dates ?)

Rainy, cold, but probably not freezing.

Koos van den Hout

--
Koos van den Hout, PGP keyid DSS/1024 0xF0D7C263 via keyservers
or RSA/1024 0xCA845CB5 -?)