Old October 26th 07, 12:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
jw[_2_]

Default snowboard shots on my site

In article ,
Christopher Cox wrote:

What, not shots of Terje?

:-)

I ride and wear some of their gear, but I'm not selling product...just
sharing. And a bit hypersensitive to potential perception of spam, being
a 12-year veteran of Usenet.

Nothing particularly wrong with Burton brand equipment, some of it is
good stuff. It is just that Jake is the Bill Gates of the industry,
creating proprietary equipment strictly to gain a market edge. For that
he will receive the same flak that Gates gets.

Yes, I can see the similarity between the two. But I like Burton a lot
better than Microsoft...

-jw