Old March 21st 19, 05:41 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default Happy St. Schattie's Day, everyone!

[Default] On Mon, 18 Mar 2019 21:19:18 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote this crap:

Actually, he was Welsh, you stupid Bohunk dumb****. Oooops, that is an oxymoron.

Patrick was born in Roman Britain. His birthplace is not known with
any certainty; some traditions place it in England - one identifying
it as Glannoventa (modern Ravenglass in Cumbria) [29] - but claims
have also been advanced for locations in both present-day Scotland
[30] and Wales.[31]

Calpurnius, his father, was a decurion and deacon, his grandfather
Potitus was a priest from Bonaven Tabernia,[32] Patrick, however, was
not an active believer.

"Calpurnius," is a Roman name, certainly not a Welsh name, dumbass.

I thought it was a bohunk name. Yesterday, a priest told me
St Paddy was Welsh. I believe the priest.

My priest told me St. Patrick was Hungarian. I believe my priest.

Happy Vernal Equinox Day, everyone.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath