Old May 17th 20, 12:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Honoring our COVID heroes

On Saturday, May 16, 2020 at 8:28:34 PM UTC-4, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sat, 16 May 2020 16:58:02 -0700 (PDT), Eviel Dewar
wrote this crap:s you pathetic freak have ever
tried to stick me with. Because that would be instant hospital time.
Never have had the balls, never will, Mo. Hey, what did they call you
in prison besides Bitch?

So let me get this straight. If I call you "Schattie", you'll beat me up?

Show up and find out, Bitch. ID yourself. Or you could
Your tell, Loob. Boobaloob.

Yeah, every time I am laughing at you. REPORT ME!!!!!!!!

Yes, it is your tell, you sodomitical swine! You feral hog of a human!

It's time for you to feed the homeless with your pork chops, ham, and bacon.

Trunky tells so many lies that I'll bet that his nose stretches all
the way around the planet and he can poke himself in the butt with it.

That's right; he can **** himself in the ass with his nose, and probably does.