Old February 3rd 20, 08:37 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Who wrote this?

On 02/03/2020 11:44 AM, Harvard Horvath wrote:

Trust me, as a guy who spent many many hours in choppers, when you hit
the ground you were definitely flying too low.

No ****. The hills there just aren't that high. Confusion is a harsh
mistress.

I got to sort-of fly one once. The trainer said that standard practice
was to follow freeways on the proper side, which apparently Kobe's pilot
was doing. Anyway, I was a good girl and did what he said. I should
have done "I wonder what will happen if I do this" stuff. It was a
small trainer. He probably wouldn't have let me kill us.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Parasites plus suckers do not add up to a community."