Old January 14th 20, 02:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

On Monday, January 13, 2020 at 6:32:56 PM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, January 13, 2020 at 2:53:10 PM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 09:00:33 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

You never show up where you're supposed to be. You told me to show up
in Seattle on the weekend before Christmas when I had family coming
over. And worst of all you wanted me to show up at three. Was that
AM or PM? I assume it was PM, but you know there is a three hour time
difference between EST and PST. I would have to be leaving after I
was already there.

You're bragging about being a coward again. Change your diapers.

Is that your only answer? You're a ****en broken record.

Truth is consistent. You would not understand.

I understand perfectly. You've been in court enough to know the truth
is variable.

Translation: YOU have been in court enough that you managed to lie your way out of some trouble. Truth is truth, but only a sociopath says it is variable

That's for sure. Truth is truth. So is it true that you've been to Vietnam?