Old December 17th 07, 10:09 AM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Excess

Default La Rosiere Meeting Point

On Dec 16, 7:39 pm, Katie wrote:
Does anyone know if there is an kind of organised meeting place for lone
or skiers unfamilair with the mountain at La Rosiere? I am going to be
there for three weeks, but my partner is injured and I will be skiing
alone and wouldn't mind a bit of company on the mountain occasionally.

--
Katie

Have not heard of such thing but you may want to check the Ski Club of
GB to see if they do anything there or alternatively ski lessons. Ski
lessons are cheap and you get to improve your skiing in the process
too. http://www.esflarosiere.com/GB/index_gb.htm

XS
Peak Retreats http://www.peakretreats.co.uk
Ski Collection http://www.skicollection.co.uk