Old November 18th 03, 10:05 AM
Djuro

Default SKI EQUIPMENT HIRE - Advice greatly appreciated

Dear all,

Can anyone advise as to what level of ski equipment I should hire?

I have only been skiing twice before and i would say I am a confident
intermediate even though I have only done two weeks of skiing in my
entire life, e.g. Most reds are no problem. Speed is no problem but I
do not need to be the fastest and I dont need to do tricks/stunts

The basic levels of equipment offered are Platignum, Gold and SIlver
and apart from price I dont know what the difference is in the quality
and standard of skis offered.

If we take price out of the equation what should I go for? I am
thinking of hiring from a SkiSet situated in the apartment block I am
staying in. They offer Salomons, Head and Rossingnol skis. They also
offer a 20% discount online which is really good value for money as it
means I can hire a higher standard of equipment for about the same
amount I payed last year.

I look forward to your replies

Djuro