Old June 23rd 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default Why is Scatty so bitter and angry ?

"Yabahoobs" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 23, 11:58 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 22, 10:51 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 22, 3:51 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

groups.com...

If you truly live the life you say you do, you should be much
more
of
an overtly happy person.

Geez, I could have sworn I'm doing great and loving life. If YOU
truly
live
the life you say you do, you wouldn't be a stalking usenet lying
piece
of
**** cowardly freak, freak.

The anger and bitterness you spew in here at every mention seems
much
more revealing to what lies inside you.

Clue time, freak. I loathe bullies, pathological liars, and
dickless
stalking cowards like you. Never been able to let go of my
contempt
for
freaks and assholes who get their jollies trying to harm others.
Clue time again, freak. I thoroughly enjoy ****ing with you. Lets
me
vent
some residual anger and bitterness at other freaks, most of whom
are
dead.
Now go **** yourself again, and thanks for being such a freak. I
appreciate
your service.
****ing with me ? LoL...Try again Scott. Lately your insane
drooling
rants haven't been too amusing. So step up, or ride off into the
sunset.

You had a chance to step up the other day at Jackson. Less than four
hours
from Logan, freak. Don't recall seeing you.
Oooops, forgot. That would take balls.
Now go **** yourself again, and thanks for being such a freak.
Couldn't
keep this ******** dead without wack jobs like you foaming at the
mouth

I have a life and a schedule Scott.

And no balls. You said anytime I was in the neighborhood. Jeff told you
about it the day before. Buck, buck, freak.

That's why YOU had a chance to
step up and meet ME when I SCHEDULED it.

I live eight hundred miles from you. 14 hours. Not to mention that you
continue to refuse to provide an identity. You're a deranged
pathological
liar, and I'm supposed to trust you to keep your word and show up?
**** yourself, freak.

You CONSTANTLY mention your trips to Deer Valley. Seems like you're
not too annoyed with the distance. I will show up.

What a pathetic, transparent, laughable excuse. Constantly? You really are
delusional.
Clue time. Verifiable identity. Or **** yourself, you deranged stalker.

That's how normal people
work.

How would you know? Normal people do not stalk on usenet and spew
deranged
lies while hiding their identity.

Asking questions to the RSA public and responding to your insane
drooling rants are not stalking. Perhaps you need to look up the word
and get a more clear definition.

You're a stalker, a pathological liar, a delusional wack job. Now go ****
yourself.

You knew where I was going to be, when I was going to be there, I showed,
and you didn't. Jeff and I laughed our asses off, freak.

Wow Scott,you really are a loony tune. I never agreed to meet you
guys at JaxHole. I couldn't. Im in the middle of a summer long
experiment...the whole reason Im at this stupid school. I would have,
if I could have...trust me.

I just noted that you had the opportunity, and you didn't have the balls.
As for trusting you? You have to be insane. Really. You're a deranged
stalker, pathological liar, and dickless coward who hasn't even got the
balls to use his real name.
You are insane. Get help.