Old February 23rd 07, 03:16 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

Default Gooft Stance - Right Big Toe Hurts

On Feb 22, 7:16 pm, "RigasMinho" wrote:

I've always had to cut chunks out of my boot liners in
order to get my big toe comfy. Probably I've got weird
feet. Keeping your toenails short (but not too short)
really helps too IMO. Biggest mistake is cutting nails
short after they've already started causing pain. It
can really ruin your boarding for a couple of days. But
I digress.

If you have mouldable liners, you can also try remoulding
them, but this time with strategically placed padding taped
to your toes to increase the space for them.

Iain.