Old February 23rd 07, 12:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Christian G. Becker

Default Gooft Stance - Right Big Toe Hurts

RigasMinho schrieb:
Hello,
Somehow whenever I snowboard in the goofy stance my right big toe
hurts because its being pushed more into the front of my boots more.

The more i "open" (placing the binding in a more open position) my
right foot binding the more my toes feels the pressure whenever i go
on my toe edge. Closing the binding more gets rid of the pain more
but its still there.

Any ideas on what to do?

Try to stand deeper during the turns.

My right boot fits a little bit tighter than the left. If I try to
control the turns with the toes instead of the leg, it hurts soon,
because they take the full force. And it is a warning that I'm standing
too rigid on the board.

Krischan