Old August 28th 20, 10:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Squaw Valley

[Default] On Fri, 28 Aug 2020 13:41:46 -0700 (PDT),
" wrote this crap:

On Thursday, August 27, 2020 at 5:09:40 PM UTC-7, wrote:
Squaw Valley has buckled under to political correctness and agreed to
change their name. I can't take much more of this. Where is the
First amendment?

In Toledo, many things are named for the Ottawa Indians. We have the
Ottawa River. Ottawa River Road, a suburb named Ottawa Hills, a park
named Ottawa Park, a golf course named Ottawa Park Golf Course. (The
oldest golf course west of the Hudson River.) There's even a town
about 30 miles south of here called, Ottawa, Ohio.

But worst of all, what are the Canuks going to do when the PC police
demand a name change for their Capitol City?

Why do you care?

I fear the PC police. They trying to make you *think* their way.
The Cleveland Indians already took Chief Wahoo off their uniforms and
the PC police are trying to make them change their name. What's next?
Changing the name of Indiana? Changing the name of Indianapolis?
Renaming the Indianapolis 500? How about calling it just, "The
Greatest Spectacle in PC Motor Racing?" They might even ban the
checkered flag by calling it racist. I'm sure they'll ban the black
flag.

You have not and will never ski there.

Been there, got several sweatshirts, one at the Stein Eriksen Lodge.
I even met Stein. Nyah Nyah Nyah.

You'll never golf at Ottawa Park Golf Course. Double Nyah Nyah Nyah.

Horvath

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe

Support the military, or else.