Old January 3rd 20, 05:27 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default A list of New Years resolutions for Scott

[Default] On Thu, 2 Jan 2020 10:02:03 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

On Thursday, January 2, 2020 at 7:59:52 AM UTC-8, Harvard Horvath wrote:
[Default] On Wed, 1 Jan 2020 16:05:14 -0800 (PST), Trunky
wrote this crap:

Hey, I'm leaving on Saturday for a week long ski tour.

Are you waiting for your disability pay? You get paid on the 3rd.

Here's your road trip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbUc5nsAPTo

Took a long walk yesterday and went past TWO elementary schools.

Catholic schools. You were looking for a priest to date.

Hey, Huggies? Shame he can't leave the house without permission,
shame you can't go to Canada.

I can go to Canada anytime I want. I have a valid passport.

Being convicted criminals is a bitch, eh, freaks?

I've never been convicted of a crime. But you have. So you would
know more about being a convicted criminal.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath