Old July 8th 07, 03:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Hugh P

Default What are your favorite classic roller skis and why?

I love my Skett Nords. They run straight and predictably, handle well
enough on descents, and are light. I got them from nordicskater.com
and asked for the slowest possible. I mostly ski on good surfaces now
so I cannot comment on their damping properties.
I used to use Marwe Classic, again with the slowest wheel options.
They too handle well, but I found them too fast, so that my classic
sessions turned out to be mostly double-poling - which is fine, but
one can do that on skate rollers.
Hugh