Old February 19th 10, 09:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Scott Abraham[_2_]

Default Remember This One?

On Feb 17, 6:27*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
On 2/11/2010 1:09 PM, twobuddha wrote:

On Feb 11, 9:41 am, *wrote:
Just got back from Europe.

When was that? Some of that would be funny to repost. I remember that
exposing that one was hilarious. Didn't he post from Seattle during
the time he was "gone".

Geez, Bob, had a blast in Europe.

WHERE in Europe? *Which country? * Europe is a big place with many
countries; it's a pretty vague description to say "Europe" . * Most
people would say something like "Just got back from France", or "Just
got back from Switzerland and Italy", etc.

Oops, there's that tell that lets you know he's lying: the old
telegraphic style where he omits the subject pronoun "I". *Note it's
"... had a blast in Europe", not "I had a blast in Europe".

Come on Schattie. *Which country? * Where did you go and what did you do
there? *What's the name of the local currency? *Etc. *Just like your
Vietnam story - no details, just the assertion "I was in Vietnam".
Oops, that should be "Was in Vietnam".

Dave

Hey, Dickless Dave? You forgot to vote for your favorite Brain Fried
Bob Thompson Pussy Moment
He sure as hell wasn't at DV or Temple Square. Indeed, he ran all the
way to Vegas and hid out, terrified I would hunt him down at his bar
and bitch slap him in front of his buddies.
Ooooops, there's a tell so you know when Bob Thompson is lying about
me. He posts.