Old February 27th 09, 01:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Neil

Default waxes - temperature range

As I said I am a great fan of Rex Klister Tape, the cold version goes up
to -5C. One application can intended last for days. I will be going into the
mountains west of Bjoirli in Norway. I expect the temperature to vary
between -15c and 0c.
wrote in message
Where part of the country are you skiing in and what brand(s) of wax are
you using?

"Neil" wrote:

Dear All,
I wonder if there any views out there about going out with the
temperature
ranges of waxes. Say you put on something that is recommended for use up
to - 5C will it work reasonably well if the temp goes up to -3C or -2C. I
suspect that there are a lot of variables.
Neil