Old March 20th 08, 11:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default Huge variety of winning styles: Ian Harvey in new Master Skier

If you're referring to "Finding Your Own Way" on page 30, he does not.
Ian poses some questions about style choices skiers might make, such
as skiing off the whole foot or ball/toes and then makes some general
'feels good' points. However, the common elements of all good skiers,
such as the ones I suggest, are not spoken to at all in the article.

Roger

wrote:

In re-reading my copy of Master Skier (a benefit of AXCS membership),
Ian summarizes "the right way to ski" on the last page of the article
with the common elements to good technique.

Edgar