Old March 18th 08, 07:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

Default It just is killing Barf and Scoot that they have no ability toharass people at work

On Mar 18, 11:51 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Mar 18, 12:03 pm, twobuddha wrote:

On Mar 18, 6:14 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:

Just a couple of impotent slobs reaching the pinnacle of their success.

As I was saying, Bert. Mentally ill. A stalking freak who really
believes his insane delusions.
We need to start another dishonor roll. Mentally Ill Dickless Wack
Job Dishonor Roll, methinks.

You win - hands down.

Come to think of it, has to be Vinnie. Still ****es you off that your
boss told you to stop stalking people on the net, eh? Sure must ****
you off that you don't know where I work and can't stalk me there,
other than taking cheap shots at the Ebay sideline.
Weren't you saying you were on disability, workers\ comp due to a bad
back, since you started giving sponge baths for a living?
Going golfing tomorrow, eh, Vinnie?
Maybe I should call New Jersey. Hell, the governor turned out to be a
fag, and it looks like you are scamming the system again, Vinnie.
Now shut the **** up, nutcase, and get help.