Old January 31st 05, 05:48 PM
Richard

On Sat, 29 Jan 2005 12:19:17 GMT, "Janice"
wrote:

Can anyone tell me the window ticket price for 6 days at the beginning of
April. Is there anywhere I can buy discounted tickets - I'm in the UK.

Thanks

Janice

Check out www.alluradirect.com They do have some deals for multi-day
lift passes. Not sure how good they are since I have never bought
lift tickets from them. I do know that they are good for
accommodations and rentals.

As to the British accent thing, there are plenty of people who are
officially allowed to use the tickets who speak with one

Also bear in mind that unless the conditions improve there could be
very limited or even no skiing at all in April