Old February 1st 07, 12:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
VtSkier

Default "Full Tilt" Ski Boots

wrote:
Yo:

I'm about to invest in some new boots. I am considering "Dale Boots"
right now. But,
while surfing I came accross the "Full Tilt" boot. I'd like to have
some input on these boots from someone who has used 'em, and I'd
really like it if someone can compare the two.

Dale has the advantage of custom fit. Beyond that I
know very little about them.

Full Tilt is one successor to the boot that won't die,
the Raichle Flexon. There are others. There is apparently
another which I've seen that has FLEXON as the graphic.

Dalbello has the Krypton which has improved buckles and
I can recommend them as I own a pair.

The Krypton and I think the Full Tilt both offer heat
fit liners which are worth the price of admission IMO.

BUT!!! You MUST have a correct shell fit in any boot
and buying without trying in the presence of a qualified
boot fitter is very risky.