Old November 26th 06, 04:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine.moderated
Monique Y. Mudama

Default Evil Flu

On 2006-11-25, Marty penned:
"Monique Y. Mudama" wrote in message

Copper was great on Turkey Day. Went to Breck today (Friday) to
walk around and shop. Slopes looked great. Took 6 home. A-Basin
and Loveland were VERY busy. Couldn't tell what was up at Keystone.

Actually, my husband went to Breck Friday and said the groomers were
okay, but everything else was "firm" and rocky. He left after about 3
hours of skiing.

A co-worker went to Vail Thursday and said it was great.

Dunno if it's different expectations or what.

Hope you're feeling better. -- Marty

Thanks. I'm feeling better than I was, but definitely still under the
weather. Just trying to get a lot of rest so that I can be done with
this ASAP.

--
monique
Longmont, CO