Old August 10th 07, 12:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
32 degrees

Default tunnel vs treadmill

treadmill running? - I'd rather get fat and lazy, maybe start smoking

tunnel skiing? - I'd do it for hours on end.

I can ski a little self-packed 200m loop for hours on end on our local golf
course - no music needed, no people but me. Why? how?

here's my take on it - do one loop double pole easy, do next one with legs
only, do next one double pole HARD, do next one easy classic, do next one
easy, do next one all out with legs and arms, do next one double pole easy,
etc etc. Each loop is like a new loop doing it this way. a treadmill run
is pure boredom with a tv. yuck.

i'll take a tunnel any day !!

JKal.