Old August 21st 18, 02:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Harvard Horvath

Default PBS

I was watching a PBS scecial about Leanardo DaVinci. He was a
scientist, inventor, sculptor, painter and so on. (Just like me.)

During the last part of his life, he painted the most famous painting
in history, the Mona Lisa. For centuries the Mona Lisa smiled at us
and we wondered what she was smiling about.

And then it hit me! A light bulb went off. I had seen this smile
many, many times before. This is the same smile Trunky gives me just
before he swallows.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the Universe

Horvath