Old August 14th 13, 11:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Alex Heney

Default Best accessible resort

On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 23:36:55 +0100, pscherer
wrote:

I'm looking for the easiest/best accessible resort by plane. Maybe
something I can fly into in the morning and be on the slopes in a short
time. Intermediate/expert but like groomed also. Probably fly in from
Paris or Amsterdam.

Thanks......

Innsbruck is probably the best from that POV.

Nordpark is accessible direct from the city centre by funicular (about
10-15 minutes from the airport). And then there are several other ski
areas within about an hour, all covered by the Olympia Skiworld pass,
and free buses from the town centre.
--
Alex Heney, Global Villager
It's smart to pick your friends, but not to pieces.