Old January 31st 05, 08:37 PM
Bruce Freeburger

Jeff,
Norm Bourgeois is too old to stay out there on Bone Lake now. About
two or three seasons ago was the last year he was there on a regular
basis. Even then, his family would not let him stay there alone.
Last time I saw him was at the fall trail cleanup in 2002. He was
driven up to Stokely Creek lodge by his sons for the dinner. I haven't
been up there this year, but I entered the 2005 Loppet.

http://www.stokelycreek.com/ is the Stokely Creek web site

Cheers,
Bruce Freeburger
Remove SNOWMOBILES and UNLEASHEDDOGS before sending me an e-mail.

wrote:
I'm wondering about the oldtimer who lives/lived way out at the end of
the trail system at Stokely. There's a character! Any news? Hmm, I did
a google and saw a news item about the Wabos Loppet that mentioned
Norm, so maybe he's still out there. Hope so!

--JP