Old July 10th 20, 08:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Trunky

On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 21:38:12 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
spit this ****:

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 10:19:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
How's that Chaz or Chump thing working out for you?

I live in the neighborhoods, never see the brats. Only go to Capital Hill when
absolutely necessary. Didn't affect my life in the slightest.
In my opinion, the cops should have broken out the
nightsticks and spanked the punks.

For once I agree with you. But I wouldn't use the word, "spanked."
Commander Horvath would have called out the 9th Division from Fort
Lewis and cleared the place out. It's not politically correct but it
would have been the right thing to do. Commander Horvath always does
the right thing.

Commander Horvath? Now you're a swabbie?

Do you still think you're a SEAL?

Right, Commander Huggies.

You never were a SEAL and you'll never be one. You were never trained
by SEALs.

Do they make waterproof diapers for when you play sub in the bathtub?
I seem to remember you saying soldiers from Ft. Lewis would visit me.

Could happen any time.

One thing that is never going to happen, anytime: you showing up
and knocking on my door, pppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyy.

You would be the first to know.

Another empty lie, Huggies. Now go change your diapers
back into green camo.

green camo? How lame is that? Commander Horvath hasn't worn green
camo since the 80's. About the time you got hung up on diapers.

You must have had a stock of army surplus diapers, Commander Huggies.
Hey, do you attend AA meetings via Zoom like your buddy Beetch Hobbs?

Commander Horvath has never attended an AA meeting. He doesn't have
to. Only drunks go to AA meetings.