Old April 6th 15, 05:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

Default Google groups oddity

On 04/06/2015 09:38 AM, Richard Henry wrote:
Whenever I sign in here using the dummy account I created years ago
tied to an inactive hotmail email address, the header on the page
identifies me as maykarenescobar216 at a different email server.

I attempted to log in directly with that name and my usual password,
and it also worked.

??????

Not a clue, but I bet google will provide no help at all :-( If it was
me I'd change Mr. Escobar's password immediately.

--
Cheers, Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx