Old March 12th 09, 11:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.backcountry
AES

Default Narrow, metal edge, waxless, 157 cm X-country skis?

One of my wife's Fischer Adventure Revolution 157 cm cross country skis
has lost an edge. She's very fond of that particular model and size
(even though what we mostly do is just shuffle along on groomed trails
or backcountry forest roads -- no downhill turns), but it's no longer
made, and eBay listings are thin to nonexistent.

Anyone have a pointer to a narrow, metal edge, waxless, 157 cm X-country
ski of any brand, new or used?

Thanks.