Old January 15th 08, 09:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_15_]

Default Utah in Feb

wrote:
While I love Alta/Snowbird and DV don't overlook Snowbasin. But the
best days I have has the last two years, including yesterday (Friday)
has been at Powder Mountain which is about 1 1/2 hours north of PC.
Old school facilities but worth the effort to get there.

You can actually see the runs at PCMR and DV from a spot at Powder Mountain,
which is rather cool.

You have to have a guide though, to find the really stellar excellent stuff.
It's hidden. even the stuff in amongst the lifts... our bloke showed us some
amazing stuff and I'm blowed if we could find it again after he left.

--
ant
Don't try to email me!