Old January 31st 07, 02:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Neil Gendzwill

Default Rad-Air good for an intermediate beginner?

David CZ wrote:

Oh, especially with that logo in the middle it looks like an old
cadillac, I love it. ;o)
I guess I'll get used to it over time and it would probably be good
muscle training for me as well. I just hope I won't screw up my
snowboarding with this thing being my primary ride. One thing I have
to say about the Rad-Airs is that I feel perfectly secure on these
things, they're so fantastically stable when going straight.

The worldwide is Rad-Air's wide version of the POD, which is their
freestyle board. I'm surprised to hear you say you find it heavy as
other Rad-Airs are so light for their size.

Neil