Old October 25th 04, 08:28 PM
pigo

"AH" wrote in message
o.uk...

Man, more than 10 hours.. thats going to kill me.. gonna have a 6am start
then I guess.. can't waste an extra day, otherwise that will be one less
day on the slopes.

Leave after skiing and do 1/2 and 1/2. You'll still get a 1/2 day in Tahoe.
It's an easy drive. Long but easy.

10 hrs is about right. It's 530 something miles to Reno, I think, from SLC.
The posted speed limit is 75 so you can set your cruise to about 82 and not
worry about cops. I'll pass them going in my direction at about 80 and you
can get a bit more if they're just trapping. MAKE ADJUSTMENTS FOR WEATHER
THOUGH !! They'll get you for driving too fast for conditions in a
heartbeat.

pigo