Old October 25th 04, 07:28 PM
Dmitry

"AH" wrote

Also, I'm hiring a car in LA (we're doing a 3 week trip going out as far as SLC) and I need to get some snow chains. Just need
them to last three weeks.. anyone got a suggestion about where to buy some cheap ones?

Man, more than 10 hours.. thats going to kill me.. gonna have a 6am start then I guess.. can't waste an extra day, otherwise that
will be one less day on the slopes..

If there's night skiing at Heavenly (I don't remember, but Squaw
has night skiing for sure and you'll have to drive by anyway),
so if you start early enough you might still make some tracks
that day.

And by no means it's wasted time - the scenery is pretty
spectacular.