Old January 9th 15, 03:40 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default What's up?

On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 7:18:27 PM UTC-8, pigo wrote:
On Thursday, January 8, 2015 at 8:15:04 PM UTC-7, Richard Henry wrote:

Are you referring to the bombing of the Colorado Springs NAACP office?

No I wasn't. I don't remember that being a major part of the campaign or topic for alibama and his ilk. How many were killed? Are they a threat equal to that of radical muslims?

So was it the Georgia militia that was preparing to blow up police stations and other "extra-constitutional" entities?