Old May 29th 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Taichiskiing

On May 28, 5:23*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Fri, 28 May 2010 15:09:50 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Wrong again, dumbass. *My idea of counting coo is to whack you on the
head with a baseball bat. *A wooden one, not a sissy aluminum one.

Great!!!!!!! *Another threat of violence from
Pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy Joe Horvath.
Tell ya what. *I've got an old aluminum bat sitting behind my front
door in the umbrella stand.
How about you show up, I can take a little BP, and we'll see if you
think it's a sissy stick?
Ooooops, forgot. *That would take balls.

Which you ain't got. *

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
One thing for sure. We ever get an opportunity for a little BP, YOU
ain't going home with any.
But then again, you'd have to have some to show up.

I don't need to hide behind an umbrella stand.
i'll walk right up and smack you on the head.

Really? When are you showing up? Can't wait.
Hey, make sure I'm in town when you come. Don't be a
ppppuuuusssssyyyy like Brain Fried Bob.

and don't call me "Joe." *that's the name of a very revered Horvath.
You can call me George, or my friends, which you are not, call me,
"A-List." *

I call you Dickless Horvath, ok, so there is no confusion.