Old May 28th 10, 10:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Taichiskiing

On May 28, 2:28*pm, pigo wrote:
On May 28, 10:21*am, Richard Henry wrote:

Perhaps that's why he carries a gun.

That and that no one would expect to meet him head on.

No surprise that Dickless Henry lies and Brain Fried Bob jumps right
in.

There's nothing
about what we know about him that doesn't sneak up from behind. That's
how he takes it, that's how he gives it.

There you go again with those violent homosexual fantasies of yours,
Bob.
Admit to your true self. Come out of the closet, Bob. All will be
forgiven.
Hey, there is a thriving gay community in SLC, and they will embrace
you.
They know how you want to take it, and how you want to give it.
You know, I bet you would have shown up at DV or at Temple Square if
not for the reality that I always set a meet where I am out in the
open, where you can't sneak up on me.