Old May 28th 10, 10:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Taichiskiing

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On May 28, 3:00*pm, A mighty Hungarian
wrote:
On Fri, 28 May 2010 09:49:45 -0700 (PDT), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Can you say "dickless pussy"? *Because you never have had and never
will have the balls to be in the same state as me. *Your idea of
counting coup is posting a newsgroup while hiding behind your
computer, Joe.

Wrong again, dumbass. *My idea of counting coo is to whack you on the
head with a baseball bat. *A wooden one, not a sissy aluminum one.

Great!!!!!!! Another threat of violence from
Pppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyyy Joe Horvath.

There was no threat. He didn't say he wanted to do it, let alone that he
would do it.

A threat is when you actually say you will commit violence against
someone.

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia