Old March 4th 08, 11:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.north-america
Pavel314

Default Ski Trip From St. Louis, Missouri

I'm looking for a resort in eastern Colorado with a lot of good beginner
runs. Nothing fancy, just a place with slope-side lodging and a reasonable
restaurant or two. Cross country trails would be nice to have but not
essential.

The situation is that I'm an advanced but aging skier; my wife quit skiing a
few years back. One of my granddaughters skied for the first time this year
and loves it. The rest of the family wants to try also; all would be first
time downhillers. We were thinking of a family ski trip next season, meeting
up in Colorado.

My daughter's family lives in St. Louis and we're in Baltimore. We'd fly
there, they'd drive in from St. Louis.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Paul