Old February 8th 06, 10:15 PM

A bunch of us flew into Bozeman last February and used the shuttle. It's
about 2 hrs to the North Entrance. Cheaper than Jackson.

June-can you say Grizzly's?! Talking with the locals they would all prefer
to backpack someplace else because of the grizzly's.

"Edgar" wrote in message
oups.com...
gr wrote:
I am planning a trip to Yellowstone around June and was wondering what
the drive time was from the top of the park where I will end up (after
hiking various trails in the south, mid, then north) down to Jackson
Airport. Is it an all day drive?

Just wondering why June. The snow is a lot better in February.
Remeber that the geyser activity means that the ground around the Old
Faithful and gyser basin area is a lot warmer than West Yellowstone.

Is Jackson the best airport to go into. From the map I looks like
everything out there is mighty far from everything else, so I don't
really want to drive more than a couple hours just to get to a fancier
airport.
thanks,
gr

We flew into Bozeman and took a Kast Stage shuttle to West Yellowstone,
then snow coach into Old Faithful.

Edgar