Old February 10th 09, 02:14 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

Default How to remove Salomon SNS Profil binding?

On Feb 9, 6:56*pm, wrote:
Where do you find a posidrive? *I looked around a few months ago and
failed.

Gene

"ED3" wrote:

wrote in message
Snap off the plastic thing, and you will see the main screw.

Note that Solmon screws are not phillips, even though they look like a
regular cross, and they are made of hardenned steal. Cheapo
screwdriviers almost definitely will get stripped (if your ski shop
mounted the bindgins faithfully). I would get a badass screwdriver, or
better yet, get a specialized Salomon screwdriver

I believe that's a pozi-drive screw head you're referring to;...maybe a
#3...if the screws are sealed with epoxy, warming them will soften the
epoxy's bond.

Tornar Toolworks: http://www.tognar.com