Old January 17th 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe
Ace

Default Stupid helmet question ...

On Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:16:32 +0000, Alun Evans
wrote:

On Wed 17 Jan '07 at 14:25 Ace wrote:

I don't want to turn this into a helmet-wars argument, such as used to
come around periodically on the cycling newsgroups (probably still do,
but I've not been active there for years). I would certainly never try
to persuade anyone that they're not a good idea, as long as no-one
tells me that I should wear one;-)

Well, it's more the legal aspects that should worry you, i.e. when a resort
tells you to wear one, or your insurers do. (Particularly in the US).

The Ski Club has made it a rule that all children on Ski Freshtracks
holidays should wear them, which seems to be in keeping with the trend
in various resorts around the world. There's some info on current
rules im various resorts on the Ski Club site at
http://www.skiclub.co.uk/skiclub/gui...?intGuideID=24

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)