Old January 20th 04, 05:08 PM
Armin

lal_truckee wrote in message ...
Armin wrote:

Hey, what you Pinnas do in the privacy of a remote Canadian mountain
hut is nobodies business! After all, we're pretty open-minded liberals
here in Canada... as witnessed by our stance on same sex marriages and
all.

Are you approving of that Satanist plot to undermine the public
morality! Public mixing of ATers and Pinnas? Where will it all end?! Is
there nothing too dispicable that the evil-doers won't add it to their
agenda?

I don't know about the other AT'ers but I draw the line at sharing my
beer. However, if a Pinna wants to buy me a beer, I'm open-minded
enough to drink it.

The Lord shall bring down fire and brimstone and deep powder and
extended winter on the coupling of ATers and Pinnas, yea speaketh the
Lord thy gawd (and his mate Skadi.)

As long as the fire and brimstone are accompanied by deep powder and
extended winters I think I can make do.

Armin