Old October 7th 04, 01:51 AM
GT

Where are you travelling from? If the West coast (BC & Alberta) is too far
then consider Mont Tremblant in Quebec, which is about 1.5 hours North of
Montreal. It's probably not the best value for the money, but it is rated
the best resort in the East.

-GT
"howard.m" wrote in message
Hi

This winter(Early January) my wife and I are thinking of going to Canada
skiing - we are good intermediate skiers

Q1 Which is the best resort - value for money?
Q2 Should we go for a package or book flight, hotel etc ourselves?
Q3 should we take our own skis or hire?
Q4 Is 7 days a bit short or should we be looking at 10 days?

This may be the first of many postings so that we get it right!!

Many thanks

Howard Morgan