Old October 18th 10, 03:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Let's all move over to RSAM for the rest of 2010

On Oct 17, 10:26*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/17/10 11:55, Bob F wrote:

downhill wrote:
*The Real Bev wrote:
*On 10/17/10 08:22, downhill wrote:

*in the same boat posted 30 minutes ago

*Check your ISP's smtp server. *If you have a gmail account, try
*posting with your gmail address using the gmail smtp server. *The
*missing messages aren't getting through to the rsam system.

*do not use my gmail for anything but software development as they made
*me get one with my droid phone.

Then get a second gmail address to use for public stuff. *It's not like
they cost money!

*I have posted to rsam before will try again, there has been some
*cablevision outages today

My post is there in google groups. So maybe the problem is with
news.eternal-september.

Google groups allows unmoderated posting into moderated groups? *That's
odd.

That could be. *Every once in a while a post will show up only in the
header list, but no content whatsoever. *Sometimes I've found the
invisible post at albasani.net, but mostly it's just too much trouble to
look.

That shouldn't make any difference to rsam posting, though.

Would you ****ing move this over to your private terrorist newsgroup
and stop bothering decent people with your blather?
So much for your bragging about your technical competency. You can't
even make rsa.t work.