Old October 18th 10, 07:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Let's all move over to RSAM for the rest of 2010

The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/17/10 11:55, Bob F wrote:

downhill wrote:
The Real Bev wrote:
On 10/17/10 08:22, downhill wrote:

in the same boat posted 30 minutes ago

Check your ISP's smtp server. If you have a gmail account, try
posting with your gmail address using the gmail smtp server. The
missing messages aren't getting through to the rsam system.

do not use my gmail for anything but software development as they
made me get one with my droid phone.

Then get a second gmail address to use for public stuff. It's not
like they cost money!

I have posted to rsam before will try again, there has been some
cablevision outages today

My post is there in google groups. So maybe the problem is with
news.eternal-september.

Google groups allows unmoderated posting into moderated groups? That's odd.

That could be. Every once in a while a post will show up only in the
header list, but no content whatsoever. Sometimes I've found the
invisible post at albasani.net, but mostly it's just too much trouble
to look.

That shouldn't make any difference to rsam posting, though.

Actually, the post finally showed up after a day. And a following post. So it
was just a moderator delay probably.