Old February 26th 08, 02:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.resorts.europe,uk.rec.motorcycles
TOG@Toil

Default Paging Ace - you are now permitted to smile

Ace wrote:

On Tue, 26 Feb 2008 05:43:13 -0800 (PST), in

snip

Modern teaching techniques
would emphasise that you're _always_ on one edge or the other, such
that this wouldn't be an issue.

Fascinating. Because that is *exactly* how I found myself on these new
skis, last week, even when supposedly schussing in a straight line. It
improved stability enormously, and there was a marked tendency of the
tips to wash out one way or t'other if I didn't. Not like my old
planks at all.