Old August 31st 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
klaus

Default Favorite time for Aspen?

Bob Lee wrote:

I got tons more from Februaries past at places like Red Mountain Pass CO
and the Sangre de Cristos, the Wasatch, mid winter on Mt. Shasta, etc,
but let's just agree that your assessment of me is wrong. FYI, I'm Avy
Level 2 certified by the Silverton avy school.

I remember that day we skied Woverine Bowl and then The Notch into
Tuscarora Bowl. I still can't believe you Cowboy'd Up to that wind pillow..

And then there was.. HeeHee Chute... Awesome day. Awesome, awesome, in
your face, kinda day.

-klaus